You Save: $16.00 (36%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Comfortable fabric with a sacred geometry mandala. Our Chakra Hatha Singlet and Sri Yantra Hatha singlet are perfect for casual endeavors and sports practices.
The 7 Chakras are the energy centers in our body in which "Chi", life force energy flows through.
This top is made from soft and stretchy fabric with an open-back design to be breathable and easy to twist in yoga.
Chakra Locations and Energy Flows:
1. Root Chakra - At the base of the spine in the tailbone area, represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
2. Sacral Chakra – In the lower abdomen, represents our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – In the stomach, represents our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
4. Heart Chakra - In the center of the chest, represents our ability to love.
5. Throat Chakra – In the throat, represents our ability to communicate.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Between the eyes, represents our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
7. Crown Chakra – At the top of the head, represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
The Sri Yantra is the symbol of nine intersecting triangles within a circle or lotus and is an interpretation of divine feminine energy intersecting divine masculine energy, the balance of yin and yang. The Sri Yantra is the symbolic representation of the cosmic spiritual union of Shiva and Shakti, the highest ultimate force in the Tantric form.
Sri Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important, and powerful Yantras. By wearing a Sri Yantra pattern and meditating on the sacred design, it is believed to bring about material and spiritual wealth, strengthen relationships, enhances peace, happiness, empowerment, authority, prosperity & success.
The Sri Yantra is believed to be the image of the OM mantra, which in the Hindu tradition is understood to be the primordial sound of creation. Thousands of years ago as the Vedic monks sat in meditation chanting the sacred sound of OM, they were able to tune into the vibration of the sound and vision the Sri Yantra image. Modern science, with its research in sound, has been conducting experiments whereby a form of the speaker is placed under a metal plate and sand placed on top. At pure tones, the sand forms particular patterns. At the OM frequency, the Sri Yantra pattern forms in the sand.. a remarkable testimony to the wisdom of the ancient mystics.
Material : 100% Cotton
Hand made with Love ❀
You can wash our designs in a delicate spin, but it is probably best to just hand wash them. We always recommend a gentle detergent and cold wash to be super sure.