Open Back Top
Sie sparen: $6.00 (18%)
Aufgepasst! Verkauf endet in
Nur 2 verfügbar!
The Open Back top features the seven Chakra symbols and sacred geometry Sri Yantra in the front and a stylish cut design on the back.
The 7 Chakras are the energy centers in our body in which "Chi", life force energy flows through.
This top is made from soft and stretchy fabric with an open-back design to be breathable and easy to twist in yoga.
Chakra Locations and Energy Flows:
1. Root Chakra - At the base of the spine in the tailbone area, represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
2. Sacral Chakra – In the lower abdomen, represents our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – In the stomach, represents our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
4. Heart Chakra - In the center of the chest, represents our ability to love.
5. Throat Chakra – In the throat, represents our ability to communicate.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Between the eyes, represents our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
7. Crown Chakra – At the top of the head, represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
The Sri Yantra is a symbol of balance. Four isosceles triangles intersect upwards, representing Shiva or the Masculine. Five isosceles triangles intersect downward, symbolizing the female embodiment of Shakti. In this way, the Sri Yantra represents the union of Masculine and Feminine Divine.
Material : 100% Cotton
Shoulder width : 6” / 15 cms
Length : 21,5” / 54,5 cms
Bust : 26” / 66 cms
Waist : 32” / 81 cms
Shoulder width : 8” / 20 cms
Length : 23” / 58,5 cms
Bust: 29” / 73,5 cms
Waist : 35” / 89 cms
Hand made with Love ❀
You can wash our designs in a delicate spin, but it is probably best to just hand wash them. We always recommend a gentle detergent and cold wash to be super sure.